PDFCreator is an open source and free tool that allows you to print PDF files from any Windows application that supports printing. Basically, it creates a virtual printer in your machine, which lets you produce PDF file from any document by choosing the virtual printer when printing. With PDFCreator, you can print documents to PDF files, encrypt PDF files to protect them from being opened, disallow other users to print/modify or copy the content of PDF files, send printed files to someone via E-Mail etc.
- Print to PDF files from any application that can print
- Send generated PDF files via E-Mail
- Digitally sign your PDF files to ensure that you are the author and the files have not been modified
- Encrypt PDF files and protect them from being opened, printed etc
- AutoSave PDF files to folders and filenames based on tags like Username, Computername, Date, Time
|Supported O/S:||Windows 2000/XP/Vista/7|